Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mystery


Mystery, originally uploaded by boredomsketch.

Hello!
This is my take on Mystery, this week theme on hungryforlines blog, http://www.hungryforlines.com

I had the idea after i read the definition in the dictionary, specially with the word mýstes, the one that closes, the one who keeps secret.
We all have our mysteries, either to find or to be found.

I started with some sketches, figuring out if my idea as interesting as it seems in my head.


Mystery - Sketch


After this quick sketches, i started drawing, with pencil on a A4 paper and after that inked the drawing with a brush.
Below, some photos of the drawing and close ups.


Mystery - Inked Drawing
Mystery - Inked Drawing
Mystery - Inked Drawing
Mystery - Inked Drawing
Mystery - Inked Drawing


After the ink i did slight changes in the digital realms, adding a lock in the heart as well.


Take care,
André

No comments: